Friday 12 November 2010

2. Ooh, it's lunchtime, great...but just take a minute to reflect!

So, okay, I don't know what just happened in that first session, because I'm writing this the night before this happens!

Following on then from those early morning feelings, whatever they might have been, has there been any shift in those? I'm talking about from, 'worry little, to worry lots?', or 'interested maybe, to interested more?', or 'curious little, to curious lots?'.

Make a comment in the space below. Has anything changed (so far)?

8 comments:

  1. So far great interest in blogs, less about the technology than the political perspective. Tim & Simon make very interesting points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihave really enjoyed the morning session, I for the first time have been interested in the blog as I am not IT minded. So I shall go away and have a go. Justg sorry I cannot stay to the pm session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very relaxed and good atmosphere in being able to ask questions, without feeling unduly riddiculous. V good and informative when got down to the business of the mechanics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting training with knowledgable presenters making you feel keen to get started

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feeling more confused at this point. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting without being technical. Lots of discussion about how ti use the technology. Still won't give me the time to do it but's different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought it was about actual training, not just the theory which we covered the morning.

    I spend so much time on my laptop anyway, trying to respond to all the emails that come in, I don't want to really spend anymore time on it.

    I always send emails, rather than make phone calls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was a bit dubious at first, but it's not that scary really.

    However, it doesn't look like it will be that difficult.

    Really good session.

    ReplyDelete